Ginger Rogers and Fred Astaire in The Red List
Success Formula for Dressing to Get and Keep a Husband
1. Decide what kind of man you want.
2. Find out what kind of girls he likes.
3. Know what kind of fashions please him.
4. Don’t masquerade in clothes that you hate just to attract a man. Be sure you are really, deep-down his type of girl. If you aren’t- find another man.
5.Learn all you can about him, his hobbies, his interests, his likes, and dislikes.
6.Be interested in his interests.
7.Choose your wardrobe to please him and to suit his way of life.
8.After you get him, stay the way you were, and don’t relax into a post-marriage slump of careless dressing.
9. Look reasonably enticing in the morning- better at night.
Edith Head, How to Dress for Success, 1967
There you have it, ladies and gents.
Ladies, read and learn.
#wtf #meanwhileinjapan #japan #lolitagirl #lolita #loli